LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA is dedicated to musical composition
Identifying data of the owner of the Web
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in the applicable legislation for the protection of personal data, as well as in article 10 of law 34/2002 of 11 July on services of the Information society and electronic commerce, it is reported that the This website is owned by:
LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA
LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA
Paseo del Muro 5 50.600 Ejea de los Caballeros (Zaragoza)
The person responsible for the processing of personal data, as well as the obligations of the owner of the website will be assumed by the entity depending on the type of service in question.
- “page “: Domain www.lorenzocortesconcha.com with own services that are made available to Internet users.
- “User ” means a natural person who uses or navigates the page, on his or her behalf or in the legal person who represents.
- “Content “: Are the pages that make up the whole of this domain, which make up the information and services that LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA makes available to Internet users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material Content on the page.
- “hyperlink “: Technique by which a user can navigate different pages of the web, or on the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or indicative that contains the link.
- “Cookies “: Technical medium for “traceability” and tracking of browsing on websites. They are small text files that are written to the user’s computer. This method has implications for privacy, so LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA
Will notify timely and reliably of its use.
The simple use of the page gives the status of user of the page, either natural or legal person, and necessarily implies the full acceptance, full and without reservation of each and every one of the clauses and general conditions included in the Legal notice. If the user is not satisfied with the terms and conditions of use of this legal notice, it is refrain to use the page.
This legal notice is subject to changes and updates so the version published by LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA may be different at any time the user accesses the Portal. Therefore, the user must read the Legal notice in each and every one of the occasions in which it accesses the page.
Through the page, LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA facilitates to the users the access and the use of diverse contents published by means of Internet by LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA or by authorized third.
The user is obliged and undertakes to use the page and the contents in accordance with the legislation in force, with the legal notice and with any other notice or instructions placed in his knowledge, either by means of this legal notice or in any other place Within the contents that make up the page, as well as with the norms of coexistence, the moral and generally accepted good customs.
To this end, the user obliges and undertakes not to use any of the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal notice or by the legislation in force, detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage , to disable, to overload, to impair or to prevent the normal use of the contents, the computer equipment or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment own or contracted by LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA of Other users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
The user is obligated and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the page, such as information, texts, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, Photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which it has access in its user status of the page, without this enumeration having limiting nature.
Likewise, in accordance with all this, the user may not:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or otherwise communicating publicly, transforming or modifying the contents, unless it has the written and explicit authorisation of LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA which owns the Rights, or that this is legally permissible.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright ” and other identifying data of the LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA Reserve of rights or its owners, fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical means Established for recognition.
- The user must refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, according to the cases, have been made available to this effect or have been indicated to this effect on the website where Generate an optimal the contents or, in general, of those that are habitually used in Internet to this effect provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or unusable of the page, and/or of the contents.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the website are the property of LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA or, where appropriate, third parties that have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the portal and/or the contents It ascribes to the user any right on the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs, and without that they can be understood ceded to the user, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on such contents.
Likewise, the contents are the intellectual property of LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA or of third parties where appropriate; Therefore, the intellectual property rights are owned by LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA or third parties that have authorized their use to LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA and it is to those who corresponds the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of them in Any form and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, and are not understood to be transferred nor is authorized their use, in any case, to the users of the page unless they obtain such rights in writing of the Rightful owner of them.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the injury of the intellectual or industrial property rights of LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA or of third parties included in the page that have given content, will give rise to the responsibilities Legally established.
Those persons who propose to establish hyperlinks between their Web page and the page must observe and fulfil the following conditions:
No prior authorization will be required when the hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but it will not be able to reproduce it in any way. Any other form of hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA
- Hyperlinking is restricted to pages that contain inappropriate, profane, defamatory, illegal, obscene, indecent or illicit subjects, names, materials or information, or materials or information that violate any intellectual property rights, Relevant privacy or publicity rights.
- No “frames ” ( “frames “) will be created with the Web page or the LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA website.
- There will be No false, inaccurate or offensive demonstrations or indications about LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA its directors, its employees or collaborators, or of the persons who relate on the page for any reason, or of the users of the page, or of the Contents provided.
- It will not be stated or implied that LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA has authorized the hyperlink or has supervised or assumed in any way the contents offered or made available to the website where the hyperlink is established.
- The Web page where the hyperlink is established can only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the hyperlink’s destination.
- The Web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain information or illicit contents, contrary to the morals and the generally accepted good customs and to the public order, nor will contain contents contrary or that violate to Any rights of third parties.
LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the page, its contents, nor that these are updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, if necessary, avoid them, correct them or update them. Consequently, LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA is not responsible for the damages of any kind produced in the user that bring cause of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption Of the service of the Portal during the provision of the same or with prior character.
LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA excludes, with the exceptions provided for in the current legislation, any responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and of the contents, not fulfilling the expectation of utility that the users could have attributed to the page and the contents.
The function of the hyperlinks that appear in this web is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other webs that contain information about the subject. These hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation.
LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA is not responsible for the contents of these linked pages, the operation or utility of the hyperlinks or the result of such links, nor guarantees the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may produce Alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or files of the user, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the site does not imply the obligation on the part of LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is the user, in any case, the availability of tools suitable for the detection and disinfection of malicious software, therefore, LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA is not responsible for possible security errors that can be produce during the rendering of the service of the page, nor of the possible damages that can be caused to the computer system of the user or of third (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in the same one, as consequence of the presence of virus in the The user’s computer used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web, the malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services that are provided through the page, LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA makes its greatest effort to guarantee the complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or currentness of the contents. The information contained in the pages that compose this Portal is made available to the interested parties for informative, consultative, informative and publicity, among others.
LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA excludes all responsibility for the decisions that the user may take based on this information when the same is correct, as well as for the possible incidents outside LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA The information is subject to possible periodic changes without notice of its content by enlargement, improvement, correction or updating of the contents.
All notifications and communications made by the Parties shall be valid in accordance with the means permitted in law. Those relating to this page shall be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are made through the page itself.
The provision of the service of the page and of the contents has, in principle, indefinite duration. LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA Notwithstanding and without prejudice to the contractually assumed rights, it is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the page and/or any of the contents at any time. When this is reasonably possible, LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA may first notice the termination or suspension of the page.
Treatment of claims
LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA offers its customers a customer service, which can be contacted through [email protected]
The claims that may be submitted by users who holds the status of consumers in the terms of the legislation in force, will be treated by the customer service LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA may be sent to any of the data Contact specified in this legal notice, and will be answered by the appropriate means within the maximum period of 30 days.
In the event of a complaint or a dismissal response by LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA the consumer can contact the consumer agencies of his autonomous community or use the platform of Regulation (EU) 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 21 May, On online litigation resolution in Consumer matters (http://ec.europa.eu/odr).
Right of withdrawal
The customer has a right of withdrawal in those legally recognised cases.
If the distance contract is a service, you have the right to desist from the contract within 14 calendar days without the need for justification. The withdrawal period shall expire at the 14 calendar days of the day of the conclusion of the contract.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify via email to [email protected] your decision to desist from the contract through a clear statement if you resort to that option, we will inform you without delay in a Durable support (e.g. by email) receiving such withdrawal.
In order to meet the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication relating to the exercise on its part of this right be sent before the deadline expires.
Consequences of withdrawal: in case of withdrawal on your part, we will return all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional expenses resulting from the choice on your part of a delivery modality Different from the less expensive mode of ordinary delivery that we offer) without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to desist from the contract. We will proceed to make such reimbursement using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction, unless expressly provided otherwise; In any case, it will not incur any expenses as a result of reimbursement.
If you have requested that the provision of services be commenced during the withdrawal period, you must pay a proportional amount to the part already rendered of the service at the time you have informed us of your withdrawal, in relation to the total object of the Contract.
For any questions arising on the interpretation, application and fulfillment of this legal notice, as well as the claims that may arise from its use, all the intervening parties are subject to the Spanish courts and tribunals in accordance with The current procedural regulations.
The Legal notice is governed by the Spanish legislation and the regulations for the protection of personal data that results from application.
The user and/or customer guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, be responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that may result as a consequence of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the data belong to a third party, the user and/or customer, ensures that it has informed that third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained permission to provide their data to LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA for the purposes designated.
The Portal can accommodate blogs, forums, and other apps and social networking services in order to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and content. Any personal information provided by the user may be shared with other users of that service, on which LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA has no control.
For the purposes of technical safety and diagnostic systems, anonymized form or pseudonimizada, LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA may register the IP address (identification number of the Internet access device, which allows devices, systems and) servers recognize and communicate among themselves). Such information may also be used for analytical purposes of web performance.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation for the protection of personal data, the user and / or LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA customer is informed of the following:
Responsible for processing
LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA
Paseo del Muro 5 50.600 Ejea de los Caballeros (Zaragoza)
Purposes of the procesing of personal data
The personal data provided voluntarily by the user, will be incorporated to records of treatment owned by LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA with the following purposes:
- The processing and management of the request for information and/or advice, precontracting or agreement made by the user and/or customer through this site, the telephone, or the e-mail.
- The management and control of the services offered through the Web page, the telephone or the electronic mail, related to the advice and the provision of services that could require their derivation to other professionals of the sector.
- The sending of commercial information about services and products of LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA whose recruitment could be of the interest of the user, provided that he has expressly accepted it.
- To provide the services included in the Web site and/or to provide the requested information, either via web, by e-mail or by telephone. Emails will be able to report a confirmation of your reception and reading.
- To manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA and the users and/or customers.
- Manage compliance with contractual or non-contractual obligations assumed by LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA
- To manage and maintain a unique register of customers, in the promotional system of LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA if it has been expressly accepted
Likewise, in each process where the user facilitates his personal data will be informed of the obligatory or optional nature of its completion, and the consequences of not supplying them.
Information about data processing for submission of communications
The data used, or facilitated, in the informative and/or promotional communications are treated by LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA for purposes consistent in the sending of electronic communications of informative nature on services, activities, Publications, celebrations, congratulations and social and professional events of LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA that may be of interest to the user and/or customer; The monitoring and optimization of marketing campaigns will be carried out through technologies for the purpose.
The consent for the submission of such communications may be revoked at all times in each of the communications received through the mechanism enabled for the purpose.
The data conservation criterion will be based on the demonstration contrary to the treatment on their part. In any case, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification or suppression, limitation of your treatment, opposition and portability by e-mail to [email protected]
Personal data of third parties
Time to maintain personal data
The personal data provided shall be retained while the contractual relationship is maintained, no request for deletion by the person concerned and must not be eliminated as necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for the formulation, exercise and Defense of claims, or when its conservation is required to enable the application of some benefit, discount or promotional advantage for the customer.
In the event that the user revokes his consent to the processing of his data or exercises the rights of cancellation or suppression, his personal data will be kept blocked at the disposal of the administration of justice during the legally established time limits To meet the possible responsibilities born of the treatment of them.
Legitimation form the treatment of personal data
LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA is legitimized to carry out the processing of personal data on the basis of:
- The user and/or customer has provided their personal data within the framework of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship for the attention of their application for management of services related to surfing and lodging in our facilities.
There are legal obligations that require the processing of personal data, in accordance with the services provided.
The legal basis for the treatment of the personal data of the users and/or customers by LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA is resides in the letters a), B) and C of article 6, number 1, of Regulation (UE) 2016/679, of 27 April.
The personal data of users and/or customers of LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA may be communicated to the following categories of stakeholders:
- Entities with which it has collaboration agreements to enable the execution and the correct fulfillment of the contract signed by these users and/or customers.
- Management with which LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA has collaboration agreements to enable the execution and correct fulfillment of the aforementioned contract.
- Insurance companies with which LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA has collaboration agreements to enable the execution and correct fulfillment of the mandatory insurance contracts.
- Network of physicians with whom LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA has collaboration agreements to enable the execution and the correct fulfillment of the corresponding contract.
- Financial institutions, with which LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA has collaboration agreements to enable the execution and the correct fulfillment of the corresponding contract.
- Computer service providers, including “cloud computing” services.
- The administrations and public bodies, for the fulfillment of obligations directly payable to LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA and/or when there is the corresponding legal habilitation.
LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA does not make international data transfers.
Rights of stakeholders
The user and/or customer may exercise before LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA the rights of access, rectification or suppression, limitation of its treatment, opposition, portability, and to oppose to individual decisions automated. They may also revoke their consent if they have granted it for any specific purpose, and can modify their preferences at all times.
The user and/or customer may exercise any of the rights reported in the preceding paragraph, by sending an email indicating the right that exercises directed to LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA address: [email protected]
It is informed to the user and/or customer that can direct any type of claim in matter of protection of personal data to the Spanish agency of Protection of Data www.agpd.es, authority of Control of the Spanish state.
Updating the policy
This policy has been updated in accordance with the requirements of the Community rules for the protection of personal data, the General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD).
It is also reported that this policy may be amended because of changes in the requirements established by the legislation in force at any time, by judicial decisions and jurisprudential changes, as well as by changes in the action and strategy of LORENZO CORTÉS CONCHA
The publication, and access by users, will be made through this same site, understanding that the relationships established with the same prior to the change will be governed by the rules provided at the time the website was accessed for Establishment.